Why You Should Use Our TPA Services For Recordkeeping & DOT Compliance
DOT regulation testing is administratively heavy. Butterfield Testing Solutions’ TPA services can help relieve that load. Regardless of the DOT agency your company reports to, we can help.
Our services are personalized, and our customer service is beyond comparison. We can assist you with the following:
- General DOT compliance
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Pre-Employment, Random, Reasonable Cause, Post-Accident, Return-to-Duty.
- DOT Driver Physicals.
- Substance Abuse Professional (SAP).
- Follow up testing after a violation and evaluation from an SAP.
- Background Screening
- Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- Criminal Records
- Previous Employer Drug & Alcohol violations
- DOT/FMCSA Clearinghouse
- Management Information Systems (MIS) Data Reports are required quarterly and annually.
- Reporting to NCMS, Veriforce, or other management compliance companies.
- Respirator Fit